Through its Solar Homes Program, the Victorian Government has solar rebates available for solar panels, solar batteries and solar hot water systems, as well as a solar rebate for rental properties.
Solar battery rebate Victoria
- Rebates of up to $4174 are available for solar battery systems.
- Interest-free loans are not available.
- The eligibility criteria include that you have an existing solar panel system over 5kW and that you’re getting an approved product from an approved retailer. View the full list of eligibility criteria here.
- With the Victorian Government’s Solar Battery Rebate, you could save thousands on the cost of our Sungrow Battery Package! Place your deposit to secure yours or find out more here.
Solar panel rebate Victoria
- Rebates of up to $1850 are available for solar panel systems.
- Householders can also apply for an interest-free loan for an amount equivalent to their rebate amount (to be repaid over four years).
- There are a number of eligibility criteria including being the owner-occupier of the property and having a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year. View the full list of eligibility criteria here.
Solar hot water rebate Victoria
- Rebates of up to $1000 are available for solar hot water systems.
- The eligibility criteria include that the system being replaced is older than three years and that the property is not a new build. View the full list of eligibility criteria here.
Solar for renters Victoria
- Rebates of up to $1850 are available to eligible landlords for solar panel systems for rental properties.
- Interest-free loans of up to $1850 are also available.
- Eligibility criteria include that the tenants have a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year and that the property is valued at under $3 million. View the full eligibility criteria here.
As at 19/11/20