Through its Solar Homes Program, the Victorian Government has solar rebates available for solar panels, solar batteries and solar hot water systems, as well as a solar rebate for rental properties.
Solar battery rebate Victoria
- Rebates of up to $4174 are available for solar battery systems.
- This means the cost of our 4.8kWh Sungrow Battery Package comes down to just $3375 (normally $6750). Our 9.6kWh package is just $5776 (down from $9950!) As an approved retailer, with a battery on the approved product list, DC Power Co can help you obtain this rebate if you meet the other criteria.
- Interest-free loans are not available.
- The eligibility criteria include that you have an existing solar panel system over 5kW. View the full list of eligibility criteria here.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, place your deposit on the Sungrow Battery Package so that we can start the application process.
Solar panel rebate Victoria
- Rebates of up to $1850 are available for solar panel systems.
- Householders can also apply for an interest-free loan for an amount equivalent to their rebate amount (to be repaid over four years).
- There are a number of eligibility criteria including being the owner-occupier of the property and having a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year. View the full list of eligibility criteria here.
Solar hot water rebate Victoria
- Rebates of up to $1000 are available for solar hot water systems.
- The eligibility criteria include that the system being replaced is older than three years and that the property is not a new build. View the full list of eligibility criteria here.
Solar for renters Victoria
- Rebates of up to $1850 are available to eligible landlords for solar panel systems for rental properties.
- Interest-free loans of up to $1850 are also available.
- Eligibility criteria include that the tenants have a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year and that the property is valued at under $3 million. View the full eligibility criteria here.
As at 19/11/20