DCP Company Limited (DC Power Co) is a public unlisted company which means the shares cannot be traded on the stock exchange. However you can transfer your shares (at a price) via our share registry, Link Market Services.
How does it work?
1. If you’re interested in buying or selling shares in DC Power Co, please email [email protected] with your full name, email address, phone number and, if you’re selling shares, the number of shares you’d like to sell.
– In your email, please let us know if you’re happy for us to post your details on this noticeboard so another prospective buyer/seller can get in touch with you directly.
– Alternatively, if you’d prefer not to have your details posted, let us know and we can hold your details privately to give to another prospective buyer/seller should they also get in touch with us. If this is the case, please include one line in your email giving us authority to share your details with a prospective buyer/seller.
2. If another buyer/seller is listed on the noticeboard, please get in touch with them directly. You will then need to agree on a sale price together.
3. You can download this Off Market Transfer form from our share registry company Link Market Services and submit it to them once complete. The form provides detailed instructions.
4. Once your transfer is complete, please let us know so we can remove your details from the noticeboard.
Shares for sale:
Mohan Raju Narayan
Ajay K Sharma
Michael John Taylor
0417 594 963
0419 031 436
Michelle Kay Cross
Please email [email protected] for seller’s details (ref no: 0178)
0438 143 616
There are currently no buyers listed.
Why do my shares appear to have a $0 value in the share portal?
When you login to the Investor Centre on the Link Market Services you will see that the tradeable balance is shown as zero and that the ‘Total Value’ (AUD) is blank. This is because the DC Power Co shares are not traded on a public share trading platform. If you wish to sell your shares the number of shares available to sell is the number shown in the Total Balance.