Marketing Campaigns Lead
The Marketing Campaigns Lead is responsible for designing and delivering integrating marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media. In this new business, you will be integral in developing our very first lead generation and customer acquisition campaigns.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will work together to bring our brand message to life, generate leads and build advocacy within our already loyal investor base. You will ensure that our campaigns are sophisticated, measurable, fully integrated and align with our strategic business objectives.
We’re looking for someone who likes a fast-paced environment, who thinks two moves ahead and who isn’t afraid to get in and get things done. This newly created role is ideal for someone looking to broaden their marketing skills and develop their leadership potential, and who is a problem solver. You will be organised, disciplined and action-oriented with a focus on delivering results.
- Lead and coordinate the planning, execution, communication and analysis of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Identify and explore specific needs of customer segments and identify products, channels and communication type to produce relevant and timely communications.
- Develop conversion goal oriented retargeting strategies and campaigns.
- Contribute to improving our SEO via content generation.
- Support offline channel execution including direct and brand activation/experiential marketing.
- Implement a test and learn methodology to mitigate risk, optimise results and drive efficiency.
- Ensure marketing campaigns reach the specific target market and are measurable.
- Create new processes and procedures to scale marketing activity and drive efficiencies.
- Select and manage marketing lists.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with media and creative agencies to the maximum benefit of the business and our audiences.
- Prepare briefing documents for internal and external stakeholders in the lead up to campaign launches.
- Ensure campaign creative adheres to our language, style and brand guidelines.
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager in providing advice and guidance to colleagues around best practice approaches to campaign marketing.
- Be comfortable working to deadlines and managing competing priorities.
- Customer feedback including the Voice of the Customer
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer satisfaction scores (CSat)
- Compliance adherence
- Brand awareness and consideration
- Social media reach, engagements and followers
- Timely and on cost delivery of collateral, communications, publications and content.
- Sales lead generation and cost per lead
The goals and work activities listed are intended to describe the essential functions of the person assigned to the position. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in marketing, digital media or equivalent, and/or a minimum of four years’ experience designing and delivering successful campaigns that drive customer engagement, advocacy and leads.
- Ability to work across digital and marketing automation platforms, with a passion for content marketing.
- Strong written communication skills and ability to tailor messages for specific audiences.
- A positive and motivated self-starter with confidence in your ability to problem solve.
- Flexible mindset able to adapt to changes in process and priorities.
- Superior organisational skills, a solutions-focused attitude and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Analytical mindset to derive insights from data.
- Active in staying up to date with new trends, technologies and emerging opportunities.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.